Make sure your website is found
Most people don’t look beyond the first page of search results. SEO (search engine optimization) when done correctly, increases the probability of your website appearing earlier and being easier to find.
It’s important to note that there is no single SEO solution that that causes this to happen. Webdancers’ SEO focuses on the organic or free techniques for bringing websites to the top of the list as well as a combination of techniques, including:
- Selection and optimization keywords that should be identified with your site
- Including valuable keywords in your site content that attracts search engines
- Creating both inbound and outbound links to other relevant websites to improve visibility
- Incorporating useful and relevant website content that attracts search engines
- Ensuring consistency in the citations of your website to validate your content
- Establishing a well-crafted presence in directories and social media
- A properly coded and fast-loading website that is easy for search engines to find
Webdancers’ SEO programs are customized to your business, establishing you as a relevant resource that the search engines want to promote. We don’t try to game the system and our results are lasting.
“Local” SEO helps reach your target audience
“Local” SEO focuses on searches for your business within a specific geographic region. This is especially important for businesses whose customers are mostly local or that rely on tourist trade, allowing you to better target your audience. Local SEO places special emphasis on directory citations, customer reviews and the local business programs from Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Directory Management to optimize visibility
Did you know that your business appears right now in hundreds of online business directories? Some of the most important include Yelp, TripAdvisor, Yellowpages.com, Manta and others related to your industry. These directories play a critical role in helping customers find your business and the information in them must be accurate and consistent.
Directories also play an important role in your SEO strategy. They are home to customer reviews of your business, which have a strong influence on search engine results, as well as potential customers. Let us help organize and manage the citations of your business and watch your traffic and revenues increase.